Whenever you access the Internet with more than one data stream cFosSpeed can optimize the traffic.
- Improve your Ping for online games
- Keep your internet fast during heavy upload/download
- NEW: Improve mobile Internet
- Reduce audio/video streaming problems
- Improve VoIP speech quality
- cFosSpeed prevents one application (e.g. sending email) from choking all others, like telephone calls, chat, etc.
- cFosSpeed keeps your ping times low, so you can play online games and download files simultaneously.
- All important data packets are automatically prioritized over unimportant ones. With the cFosSpeed program and protocol prioritization you can configure your applications ideally and/or add new Programs.
- Real-time analysis of your data: With the new status window you can easily recognize which data streams you are currently transfering.
- cFosSpeed runs with DSL, Cable, WLAN, CDMA2000, UMTS, WCDMA, Modem, ISDN, broadband mobile (2G / 3G).
What is cFosSpeed?
cFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping.
Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping.
You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection.
cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, WIMAX etc.
cFosSpeed has two goals
- Keep network delays (ping times) small, in order to make Internet applications as responsive as possible.
- Improve data throughput by avoiding network congestions.
You can use cFosSpeed with an Internet connection you use exclusively or which you share with several PCs.
- Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7, but also Windows 2000
- 32bit / 64bit (x64)
- existing Internet connection