If you’re looking for reasons to jailbreak your iPhone then there is probably no better person to explain them than Jay Freeman a.k.a Saurik, developer of Cydia – the App Store for jailbreak apps.
In an interview with Robert Scoble, Saurik tells him why you should jailbreak your iPhone.
In the interview, Saurik demonstrates some jailbreak apps and tweaks that allow users to customize their iPhone.
If you’re interested in figuring out all the jailbreak apps that were shown during the interview, then checkout the list below:
Five Icon Dock
- adds the fifth icon to the iPhone dock.
- Jailbreak tweak gives the cool curl and roll away effect while scrolling through home screens (default is the 3D cube effect, you need to change it via Settings).
- the fastest way to manage iPhone Settings.
- the fastest and coolest way to tweet and update your Twitter and Facebook status.
- allows you to forward voicemails to email from Visual Voicemail.
- gives the gravity effect to the home screen icons.
- Allows you to customize every aspect of the iPhone including the text of Slide to unlock button.